Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've Fallen...and I Can't Get Up

I have officially fell off the weight loss-ww-point-counting wagon.

It started with Valentines Day and went downhill from there. Last week a wisdom tooth started breaking through, leading me to not be able to open my mouth very much or chew salads and fruits. It was just the excuse I needed to eat macaroni and mashed potatoes.

I am afraid to get on the scale, in fear that I gained back most of, or all the weight I lost prior (10.5 pounds).

Reading this post and remembering how I felt that week, so motivated and energized, makes me more depressed.

I think what I am lacking is accountability. I am accountable to noone but myself. Which obviously isn't working.

Eric - Friday Night: "Want to stay home, watch a movie, and make calzones?"

Me - thinking: hhmmm...calzones are probably like 35 points each - "OK!"

I have lost all self control.

So I am pledging to blog weekly about my progress, challenges, failures, and emotions.

No more excuses.

2 comments:

  1. Just climb back on the wagon and don't let this little set back keep you down! Your doing so great!
    Something Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I suck at the whole weight loss, workout thing myself. It's a small setback but those are the ones that can do us in if we let it. Just jump right back on that wagon - it doesn't matter what you did yesterday, or last week, just make better choices today.

    ReplyDelete