Friday, January 23, 2009

If You Need a Good Cry...


Totally off the wedding topic...but after crying for the last 10 minutes I thought I would share this article. It is written by Bill Simmons, a writer for ESPN. If you have never read his stuff, and you like sports the slightest, I highly recommend him. He is a huge TV fan and makes lots of great references while talking about sports...like comparing team rivalries to that of LC and Kristen in the Laguna Beach days.


Last year he wrote about creating a bucket list for his dog that was diagnosed with Lymphoma. And last Friday he passed away.


If you are not a dog lover you may not understand or shed a tear. In fact you may not have interest at all.


The article is just a reminder how much a dog, or any animal, can fill our hearts.

Our little boy, Taylor.

2 comments:

  1. Since I know I will cry if I read the article I'm going to wait until I know I'm not going out! I can't even think about animals being hurt or else I turn into a complete puddle! Our dog Meeko turns ten this March, people though mistake her for a puppy all of the time!
    Taylor is super cute! I see he too thinks the biggest bed must be his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just finished reading it...bawling while drinking coffee. Going to go snuggle my dog now!

    ReplyDelete