Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Night Blues

Wow. I should not have had those home-made-with-tonight's-dinner-chili Nachos an hour ago. I mean, they were worth every calorie. And since tomorrow we go back to eating healthy, and I am planning (cross my fingers) to start a running/walking regime, I don't feel guilty. But, now I really don't feel like getting my ass off the couch. I KNOW the clothes in the dryer are done, I just am avoiding the thought of walking to the laundry room and then having to stand and fold. UUGGHH.


To add to the Nacho beat down, I am just so depressed to go back to work tomorrow. Its been way too long, and although I thought I would do a little work on vacation to catch myself up on a few things, it never happened. And the worst thing is going to be opening the door to my office (I work from home). See, its been a mess. I can not stand clutter, or rooms being messy, so I have shut the door and ignored the problem. Well, I have opened it a few times in the past 2 weeks to put MORE SHIT in there. Oh, then on New Years Eve when I couldn't find our collection of Ruth Chris gift cards (that we were planning to use New Year Eve) I frantically tore the room upside down making more of a mess. At least prior to that, the crap was in piles - now the room is just one big pile. My office has become "Monica's Secret Closet" (friends reference).


On the wedding front, I am taking the Millennium Hotel in Durham off my list. A close friend of mine who works at Duke told me they get complaints constantly about the hotel. Which is fine, I really didn't want to travel to or have our guests have to travel to Durham. Not to mention it's not in the greatest of areas.



OK, I guess I better go get that laundry (siggghhhh)

1 comment: