Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Story

I am orginally from New Jersey....moved to Cary, NC in 2004. I still work for my NJ employer - I work from home and travel frequently. When I travel too much I am sure I will have many posts complaining about traveling and what a pain in the....well you know.

My fiance (that's so weird just typing it) Eric and I have been together for almost 8 years. Neither of us was overly concerned about getting married. We own a house together and share everything, not sure about the kid thing, so we were never in a rush. As we got older we did see the legal benefit of getting married....then when my brother got married last year we both felt that it was time for us to share our love (omg this is so corny) with our family and friends.

So at this point we have no clue about "our day". It seems that each day our ideas change. Since both our extended families are from the Northeast, we would love a big celebration so we could see everyone and spend time with all of them. But then when we see the cost of everything, we think lets do small and a long honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment